Massimiliano Baratono – Yeah Skateboards Commercial

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen - 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)
  • Diskussion
  •  Fabio #23473

another small commercial i did for my mate Massi. He skates pretty hard and rides for Yeah Skateboards, an italian small board company-

hope you enjoy.

slow-radio #28001

nice

Fabio #28002

thanks buddy

ziggy #28003

nice work/video!

how is cologne working for you,
    you meet some good people?

Fabio #28004

you know man, i live in the very countryside, about 40 km from koeln. I’m hangin around here, there are some skaters but i’m pretty much alone. Sometimes i go to koeln but dont like to spend my day doing flat at the Dom…. i went to the parks couple of times but don’t met many people…

so i’m pretty much alone for the moment…. i think i’ll get a house in koeln city in october…. for now i’ll stay here

but if you know some filmers/photographers over there pls put me in touch with them, i would love to go filming!!

ziggy #28005
    Fabio wrote:

you know man, i live in the very countryside, about 40 km from koeln. I’m hangin around here, there are some skaters but i’m pretty much alone. Sometimes i go to koeln but dont like to spend my day doing flat at the Dom…. i went to the parks couple of times but don’t met many people…

so i’m pretty much alone for the moment…. i think i’ll get a house in koeln city in october…. for now i’ll stay here

but if you know some filmers/photographers over there pls put me in touch with them, i would love to go filming!!

funny, where do you live outside of Cologne?
    I was growing up also in a small town 40 km from cologne  – and i moved to the city little later.. but i know a lot´s of places in and around Cologne.

The Dom Plaza ist just still a hang out spot – the good times are gone…
    i  allready left Cologne a couple of years ago… and the people i used to skate with – left also – or get old… and taking care mostly about job and family… 

Go in the early evening to the Lohse Miniramp – half way from Domplaza to NorthBrigade Skatepark, Underground Station Lohse Strasse – most of the times there are only the Locals but sometimes the street kids  chill out there also… good place to meet people and ask for streetsessions!
    For Filmers – keep your eyes open for Moritz Erian, nice guy, talentet skater – he do much of the work with David Conrads for the
    new Clepto video.

http://cleptomanicx.wordpress.com/2009/06/15/higgledy-piggledy/

Fabio #28006

Ansicht von 7 Beiträgen - 1 bis 7 (von insgesamt 7)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.