Nikolai Danvo Videopart

Ansicht von 9 Beiträgen - 1 bis 9 (von insgesamt 9)
  • Diskussion
  •  Fabio #27868

sorry, double post

dirtysanchez #27869

wow i think this is some cool video. especially because it’s not like all other videos all filmed in barcelona or milano trian station!

Shorty87 #27870

everything in this video is super cool, the spots, the tricks, the filming and editing,  but the song?? that whiney voice of the singer is horrible…

felix.skate1 #27871

Hab zuerst die andren Comments gelesen und dachte mir so schlimm kann des Lied ja nich sein

is schon seeeehr hässlich des Lied^^

Abba so allen in allen fettes Video

Shorty87 #27872

classic rock oder indie geht immer…. aber für (gutes) rumgejammer ist nunmal axl rose zuständig …

und obwohl ich kein großer hip-hop fan bin, muss ich sagen, dass ich in skatevideos oft besseren hip-hop zu hören bekomm, als sonstwo

Fabio #27873

ehheeh. You’re not the only ones that didn’t like that music. but there are a lot of ones that actually did like it.

we had lots of problems with music copyright when we did Hello, people DVD. everything is licensed and i’ve been very proud to have "Clap your hands say yeah" band in my video. It’s a big band from the states and they gave us 4 songs for the vid. I like them and i’m proud of this collaboration but now i guess that you will hate the 80% of the music of Hello, People…. 😀

well, thanks for the comments. If you wanna see more about this video just check http://www.peoplevideo.it (everything is downloadable, or just join the podcast).

and if there are any filmers and photographers near Koeln please send me a message, would be great if we meet!

ciao!

dirtysanchez #27874
    Fabio wrote:

and if there are any filmers and photographers near Koeln please send me a message, would be great if we meet!

in another thread somene is seraching people to film all over germany,even all over the worl. he says he wants to do a pretty good film and it seems like he has good knowledge, but still needs to figure out filming skatevideos,maybe you can contact him

Fabio #27875
    dirtysanchez wrote:

in another thread somene is seraching people to film all over germany,even all over the worl. he says he wants to do a pretty good film and it seems like he has good knowledge, but still needs to figure out filming skatevideos,maybe you can contact him

that would be interesting.

I’ll search for that thread, thanks man

Fabio #23470

another videopart from my buddy Niko. we filmed 1 year and a half and at the end we had 7 minutes of good footy. we made this videopart for my video and another one with the B angles and leftovers that we gave to a brand.

enjoy.

Ansicht von 9 Beiträgen - 1 bis 9 (von insgesamt 9)

Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.